- Address: 803 W. Jefferson St. Tallahassee, FL 32304
- Distance to Campus: FSU: 50 feet; FAMU: 1.6 miles; TCC: 2.9 miles
- House Founder: Florida Alpha Delta Kappa
- House Champion: Florida Alpha Delta Kappa
- Occupancy: 17 residents House
- House Notes: Two stories, suite-style bathrooms
House Bio: The Florida Alpha Delta Kappa relationship with the SSF started in 1955. Helen Pope began looking for a house that ADK could sponsor and soon found one. The ADK House originally opened as the Richmond House located at 703 Richmond Street for 12 men. ADK became a house for women in 1972. In 1978 ADK moved to its current location, in the former FEA House. In 1988 the magnitude of repairs needed was so ADK raised funds for construction and in 1994 the current house opened.