- Address: 1065-B SW 9th Street Gainesville, FL 32601
- Distance to Campus: UF: 1.1 miles; SFC: 7.9
- House Founder: John and Kelly Hartman
- House Champion: Kiwanis Club of Gainesville
- Occupancy: 14 residents
- House Notes: Two stories, suite style bathrooms
House Bio: Originally constructed as a family home in 1952, the house was dedicated for SSF on January 18, 1992, with a generous donations John and Kelly Hartman of Monroe County. In 2013 it was renamed the Hartman-Kiwanis House after Kiwanis obtained funds for renovations. The former garage served as the Central Florida Office for over 20 years, until 2020 when the Teresa Turner Learning Center opened. Behind the house sits a large cement area that used to be the original owners’ inground pool.