- Address: 316-B Stadium Drive Tallahassee, FL 32304
- Distance to Campus: FSU: 100 feet; TCC: 2.2 miles; FAMU: 2.6 miles
- House Founder: Sam & Eula Lastinger
- House Champion: Delta Kappa Gamma – Beta Phi Chapter
- Occupancy: 17 residents
- House Notes: One story, suite style bathrooms
House Bio: Named after Sam and Eula Lastinger, Mr. Lastinger was the last surviving member of the four founders of SSF. His service included everything from general maintenance, such as painting the BPW house in 1964, to serving on the board of directors. Professionally, he served as Director of Counseling and Personnel Services of FSU. The house was dedicated in a dual ceremony with the neighboring Lundquist-Hovda House on Nov. 2, 1985. Lastinger House was originally a home for men, converted to a home for women for over 30 years, and once again has been a home for men since Fall 2022. Lastinger residents boast that their porch, hidden behind a stand of bamboo, is the finest porch on the Hill.