- Address: 316-A Stadium Drive Tallahassee, FL 32304
- Distance to Campus: FSU: 100 feet; TCC: 2.2 miles; FAMU: 2.6 miles
- House Founder: Winston Roy “Jerry” & Marjorie (Hovda) Lundquist
- House Champion: Delta Kappa Gamma – Alpha Kappa Chapter
- Occupancy: 17 residents House
- House Notes: One story, suite style bathrooms
House Bio: The Lundquist-Hovda Scholarship House was dedicated in a dual ceremony with the Lastinger Scholarship House on Nov. 2, 1985. At the time, Mrs. Lundquist was the immediate past President of the Foundation Board. Mr. Lundquist founded numerous business publications, including the national “Homes and Land” franchise. The Lundquist’s generously donated for the complete cost of the house. Since it’s opening the house has only been a home for women.