- Address: 12125 FGCU Lake Parkway East, Fort Myers, FL 33965
- Distance to Campus: On campus
- House Founder: Bill & Nancy Malthouse and the Pilot Scholarship House Foundation
- House Champion: Pilot Scholarship House Foundation
- Occupancy: 17 residents
- House Notes: One story, suite style bathrooms
House Bio: The Malthouse Pilot Scholarship House was built by SSF and opened in January 2024 as the second scholarship house at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, Florida. Sponsored by Florida District Pilot International in conjunction with the Pilot Scholarship House Foundation (PSHF), the house is home to 17 residents. Bill Malthouse, an SSF Alum, credited the foundation with giving him the opportunity for a college education and set him on a path of prosperity. His estate also funded the Bill & Nancy Malthouse Scholarship House in Tallahassee, the first house completely supported in full by an SSF alum.