- Address: 320-B Stadium Drive Tallahassee, FL 32304
- Distance to Campus: FSU: 100 Feet; TCC 2.1 miles; FAMU: 2.5 miles
- House Founder: The Stone Family and various donors
- House Champion: Carr, Riggs, Ingram (CPA Firm)
- Occupancy: 17 residents
- House Notes: One Story, suite style bathrooms
House Bio: The Stone Scholarship House was named after Dr. Mode L. Stone and his wife Jeanne. In 1953 two young men approached Dr. Stone, then Dean of the College of Education at FSU, with the situation of having full tuition scholarships but not enough money to move to Tallahassee. Leaning on his cooperative living experience at the University of Florida, he obtained permission to use an old army barracks to shelter the students that fall. He implemented shared cooking, cleaning, and household budgeting—the same living principles that foundation residents have used ever since.