- Address: 1065-C SW 9th Street Gainesville, FL 32601
- Distance to Campus: UF: 1.1 miles; SFC: 7.9 miles
- House Founder: Pearl Tyner Endowments
- House Champion: Dr. Sheila Dickison
- Occupancy: 23 residents
- House Notes: Two stories, community style bathrooms
House Bio: The sisters Pearl & Mayme Tyner both graduated and took professional roles in education after graduating in 1930. Pearl’s path took her into the military in World War II, where she left as a Captain. Mayme taught for 27 years, after which the sisters engaged in farming and real estate investment. They donated to SSF to build structures in Gainesville and Tallahassee, with the Mack Tyner Scholarship House named after their brother, a chemical engineering professor at UF for 38 years. The house opened in 2014, two years after Mack Tyner’s passing.