- Address: 1064-A SW 9th Street Gainesville, FL 32601
- Distance to Campus: UF: 1.1 miles, SFC: 7.9 miles
- House Founder: Jack and Rosalind Williams
- House Champion: Florida District Pilot International
- Occupancy: 16 residents
- House Notes: One story, suite and community style bathrooms
House Bio: The Jack & Rosalind Williams – Pilot Scholarship House was purchased in 1993 with funds donated by Mr. & Mrs. Williams. Originally a single-family home built in 1952, it was remodeled for student housing. In November 2014, Florida District Pilot International members in conjunction with the Pilot Scholarship House Foundation committed to raise $115,000 to assume sponsorship of the house. It was dedicated and re-named in January 2016 and houses 16 young men.